Let em fight or intervene

  • Thread starter Thread starter Waynerock
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2018
Messages
2,634
Reaction score
5,062
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you guys think? I am running out of time to decide growth has increased. I am all for letting nature do it’s thing I am just worried about one loosing then having the tissue necrosis spread and taking out the whole thing. Since I like the green bottle brush more than the pink Mille the Mille will likely win. I also hate the fact that if I do cut it I don’t have anybody near me to give it to. So cut it or let nature do its thing?

17D8F1B1-277E-4543-A0B4-C38B8C196675.jpeg 1AAAE665-75CB-429C-B940-BD5CBA8FE079.jpeg 67F80521-8F42-432C-947B-99CF346278FB.jpeg
 
I would move one of them if you can, whichever one is least encrusted.
It's possible that they veer off at the last millimetre and never touch. It's also possible to have happen what you fear. If you don't care what happens, then just wait and see. But if you do, I would move one.
 
frag for back up ;) :) nice pieces
 
Separate them before one gets stung
 
This is just my opinion but I would move one of them. They are so close that you are going to be cutting them on a regular basis. They will soon look very lopsided.
 
The Milli will win but not kill the other piece. I have a Rose Milli crashing into a Miyagi Tort and it's just over taking the few branches it's touching.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new