Let Me ID Your Wrasse!

  • Thread starter Thread starter evolved
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
a1fcec082dd1ee5c254ec06354dda756.jpg
 
Yup, a female bipartitus and a male ornatus on those two leopards.

The second to last photo there, I also see the typical Cirrhilabrus lubbocki (from Bali) blurry on the back left.
 
How should that brunneus do in a 120 with a rhomboid and lineatus? Any likely issues?
 
Thanks for all the hard work @evolved!
 
I know this is a Lubbocks fairy, but I was unsure if there are some kind of variant that I havent been able to find. This one has a big pink square on its head and the bands dont quite match what Ive seen in most stock photos.

In addition, he's in an acclimation box in the DT, but the solonensis isnt interested at all. The flashers have investigated a bit, and the leopard was picking food off of the container, but no posturing or anything at all. Whats the recommended time to keep in social acclimation box? 2 or 3 days?

20160206_151007.jpg
20160206_151025.jpg
 
I know this is a Lubbocks fairy, but I was unsure if there are some kind of variant that I havent been able to find. This one has a big pink square on its head and the bands dont quite match what Ive seen in most stock photos.

In addition, he's in an acclimation box in the DT, but the solonensis isnt interested at all. The flashers have investigated a bit, and the leopard was picking food off of the container, but no posturing or anything at all. Whats the recommended time to keep in social acclimation box? 2 or 3 days?

20160206_151007.jpg
20160206_151025.jpg
It's a Bali lubbocki, the contrast between the blue and red will go down a little.

If nobody seems to care, a day or two in the box will suffice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new