Let Me ID Your Wrasse!

  • Thread starter Thread starter evolved
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
20180324_121336.jpg
20180324_121334.jpg


This one?
cf. pylei. And damsels. :P
 
I cant figure out what kind of wrasse this is, can u id it for me?
991765DF-3E29-4C99-89B8-8A226724717C.jpeg

DBD72BA2-2693-44C0-AB5C-746D35A3D8C4.jpeg
 
I like doing my april fools pranks before april fools, some of them at least.
 
I’d like to eventually get a wrasse though. My current tank is too small. My favorite kinds are linneatus and mcoskers flasher. I like pintails too
 
Oh and i like the bluestreaks too, especially the ones with the yellow heads
 
At my fish store today..was sold for 50 bucks and no I didn’t buy it my tank is still not set up.
7b22147eb817d08faefc461dd4e0cf6f.jpg
 
In Florida he was at the pet expo and got a package deal.. he didn’t know what he had and me with no tank to put it in. Hawaii flame wrasse?

Yes, terminal phase male. Haven't seen one for less than $250 in some time.
 
Wow.. now I’m sad lol.. one of the local club members got it so it went to a good home
 
I just received this wrasse from LA. Sold as Female/Juvinile Scott's, Fiji variant. I know LA has a history of sending different wrasses than what people order. Are they correct?
IMG_1844.jpg
IMG_1846.jpg
IMG_1848.jpg
 
I just received this wrasse from LA. Sold as Female/Juvinile Scott's, Fiji variant. I know LA has a history of sending different wrasses than what people order. Are they correct?
IMG_1844.jpg
IMG_1846.jpg
IMG_1848.jpg
Yes, that's correct.
And I'd also add that their history may be better than you think. Mistakes do happen, though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new