Let me introduce myself...

Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Thanks everybody! What a kind welcome! The only thing I'm a little disappointed in is Canada's change in laws pertaining to medicating sick or injured fish. I learned that until recently our laws have changed. I have a vet friend who said "I couldn't tell you anything on how to treat fish" so as you probably can imagine...very disappointed about that. Any recommendations on a good thread that talks about this? Otherwise I'll dig around myself later:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new