Let me see your dosing shelves/cabinets !

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ober_Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ober_Reef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2021
Messages
655
Reaction score
398
Location
Eastern Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

I’ve decided I am going to get a dosing pump and it’s already cramped under my stand so I wanted to grab some ideas on nice looking ways to have the dosing pump/s and reservoirs outside of the tank stand. Attached is the area I am thinking about. I am not very handy at all as far as building anything custom. Thanks to everyone who participates !!

D2FE3E87-215F-4C96-A6B7-C8B59256D561.jpeg
 
Hey Everyone,

I’ve decided I am going to get a dosing pump and it’s already cramped under my stand so I wanted to grab some ideas on nice looking ways to have the dosing pump/s and reservoirs outside of the tank stand. Attached is the area I am thinking about. I am not very handy at all as far as building anything custom. Thanks to everyone who participates !!

D2FE3E87-215F-4C96-A6B7-C8B59256D561.jpeg
Not being handy puts a limit on things. Can you post a picture of your dosing pump.
 
I just use a bathroom towel cabinet.
PSX_20220926_155835.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new