Let me see your dosing shelves/cabinets !

Ober_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

I’ve decided I am going to get a dosing pump and it’s already cramped under my stand so I wanted to grab some ideas on nice looking ways to have the dosing pump/s and reservoirs outside of the tank stand. Attached is the area I am thinking about. I am not very handy at all as far as building anything custom. Thanks to everyone who participates !!

D2FE3E87-215F-4C96-A6B7-C8B59256D561.jpeg

Dan_P

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,

I’ve decided I am going to get a dosing pump and it’s already cramped under my stand so I wanted to grab some ideas on nice looking ways to have the dosing pump/s and reservoirs outside of the tank stand. Attached is the area I am thinking about. I am not very handy at all as far as building anything custom. Thanks to everyone who participates !!

D2FE3E87-215F-4C96-A6B7-C8B59256D561.jpeg
Not being handy puts a limit on things. Can you post a picture of your dosing pump.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

• I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Back