Let's be friends

PowChickaPowPow

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2025
Messages
72
Reaction score
89
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I've been active on R2R for a few months now and love the site. I don't have in person connections with any members and have just had discussions on random threads. I'm interested in tagging people for giveaway entries. Would anyone out there be willing to team up? I'm good with others tagging me but I don't want to tag anyone random without their OK. Thanks!
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Hi, I've been active on R2R for a few months now and love the site. I don't have in person connections with any members and have just had discussions on random threads. I'm interested in tagging people for giveaway entries. Would anyone out there be willing to team up? I'm good with others tagging me but I don't want to tag anyone random without their OK. Thanks!
Welcome to R2R!
 
Hi, I've been active on R2R for a few months now and love the site. I don't have in person connections with any members and have just had discussions on random threads. I'm interested in tagging people for giveaway entries. Would anyone out there be willing to team up? I'm good with others tagging me but I don't want to tag anyone random without their OK. Thanks!
You are welcome to tag me! 😊
 
Hi, I've been active on R2R for a few months now and love the site. I don't have in person connections with any members and have just had discussions on random threads. I'm interested in tagging people for giveaway entries. Would anyone out there be willing to team up? I'm good with others tagging me but I don't want to tag anyone random without their OK. Thanks!
Tag me, friend! And welcome!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new