Lets do something controversial.... What is the best LPS

Vote #1, which is your preference?

  • Scolymia

  • Cynarina


Results are only viewable after voting.
The next vote in this series is going on now!

Check out my most recent thread to cast your vote!
 
Scoly more forgiving but Cynarina very stable coral with color
 
Lobos and trachy my favorites
 
Missed the earlier poll but my favorites are Acantho/indo phyllia. Hardy, voracious, massive. They make me feel appreciated as a reefkeeper :smiling-face-with-tear:
Trachies and scolies next in that order. Not sure about cynarina as I have no experience with them, but I bet it'd be similar.
 
I love my australlophyllia Wilsonii Also.
20230920_190924.jpg

If you've ever seen them at night, now you have something to do this evening!
20230919_234134.jpg

20230919_234139.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20230920_153054.jpg
    20230920_153054.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 50

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new