Let's get some traffic on this forum

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know most CTARS members are on RC, but R2R is so much better, lets start some topics over here! Lets see how many of you are on here as well.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We would LOVE to have you guys and gals posting here. We'll do what we can to make it great for your club like give you private forums and your officers modding privileges, etc.

OP
OP
KYLECT

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rev, You guys rock, I keep telling everyone that, I figured if I start posting, put up a few frags FS and send members of the clubs PM's maybe they will drink the water. By far definitely the best forum out there!
We would LOVE to have you guys and gals posting here. We'll do what we can to make it great for your club like give you private forums and your officers modding privileges, etc.

Dakman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm with you on this Kylect, these forums run so much smoother for me and Rev & crew rock!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the kind words and vote of confidence!

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in!

I still need to make the trip to Kyle's, an by trip I mean hop over two towns from Hamden. Lol

OP
OP
KYLECT

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in!

I still need to make the trip to Kyle's, an by trip I mean hop over two towns from Hamden. Lol

I'm traveling for work this week, but feel free to hit me up this weekend! More than happy to have you stop by, send me a text when you want to stop up 203-410-6989

OP
OP
KYLECT

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to have you on the other side of the fence, there is nothing worse than getting beat up for normal conversations etc. That are not worded correctly, you will get none of that here.!

Kyle

burn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently had the itch to start buying coral again. Jumped on my usual forums, this one, rc, nano ect. RC seems to lag heavily these days, a lot of users. I'll be poking my head around everywhere again. This place seems great, a lot of z and p sellers. On another note, Joe at PC has really stepped it up. I can't believe Pepe's is coming in there, here we go another pizza place.

OP
OP
KYLECT

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently had the itch to start buying coral again. Jumped on my usual forums, this one, rc, nano ect. RC seems to lag heavily these days, a lot of users. I'll be poking my head around everywhere again. This place seems great, a lot of z and p sellers. On another note, Joe at PC has really stepped it up. I can't believe Pepe's is coming in there, here we go another pizza place.

Glad to see you on here, yeah PC is always a good visit and Pepe's being nextdoor isn't going to make it any easier to stay away! Lol!

burn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm right in between Mohegan Sun and West Hartford. Lets just say Mohegan Sun just lost the drive..

OP
OP
KYLECT

KYLECT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come stop by and check out my set up and you will be right near New Haven, I've been to Mohegan and Bridgeport and neither compare to the original Wooster Street location, maybe it's the age of the oven?

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new place in WH wasn't that good, I don't remember Pepe's crust being so rubbery, must be the new oven..
Had a few slices 2 days before crap hit the fan sort of say.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back