Let's get some traffic on this forum

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mike tell Bob to get me an Lineatus and Scott's that eats and don't die within a week :eyebrows:

pecan2phat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will, nothing down at Max? or did you get some and they perished?

Max owner told me last time I was there that he won't bring in Australian until November. Was on my way out the door Monday to head over to an LFS in Brooklyn after the owner posted livestock pics of his Lineatus & Scott's on MR.
Talked to him on the phone to hold the guys until I got there but after just getting on Rt 15, he calls me & said the Lineatus was dead in the tank when he opened the store that morning.
I had a multitude of Scott's over the years ranging from Fiji variant to Cook's and Aussie and they never lasted very long.
Have an itch to try again now that my cube is screened in.

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Max owner told me last time I was there that he won't bring in Australian until November. Was on my way out the door Monday to head over to an LFS in Brooklyn after the owner posted livestock pics of his Lineatus & Scott's on MR.
Talked to him on the phone to hold the guys until I got there but after just getting on Rt 15, he calls me & said the Lineatus was dead in the tank when he opened the store that morning.
I had a multitude of Scott's over the years ranging from Fiji variant to Cook's and Aussie and they never lasted very long.
Have an itch to try again now that my cube is screened in.

Can't wait till November huh, stop being so impatient warren!:bolt:

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to all of you! We will bend over backwards to make you feel at home. If you need anything please let me know. We can also set your club officers up to moderate your forum here at R2R. We can set you up a private forum so you can post sensitive club info out of view of the public and only approved members will be able to see it. Thanks!

Back