Lets go roy als!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CastAway
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I had to pop into this thread. Go giants! Haha

I actually thought the royals were going to take the series earlier then game 7. Very strong team.
 
Last edited:
I had to pop into this thread. Go giants! Haha

I actually thought the royals were going to take the series earlier then game 7. Very strong team.
I'll resist the urge to play upon your R 2 R name, and open admission regarding your thinking on the topic. LMBO! Just kidding, of course Defect. :angel:

On a serious note, I think the teams are a great match up. It's been good fun baseball to watch. I've never really been a huge fan until this post season. Happy to see a "home grown", and such young team do well - not a player over thirty on the team. Real life Moneyball I think.

Tonight should be some real fun!!
 
It has been a great series to watch. Except of course last night....that was a blow out. Tonight is going to be fun...I hope.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new