Let's have some fun - three-word stories

In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels
 
n my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music,
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices,
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, i started thinking
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, I started thinking...why did I
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, i started thinking about eel jelly
 
In my tank I found a small white crab munching on my favorite acropora coral, it quickly went from bad to a tasty dinner and then it ate LPS dessert - or so I thought it did. Apparently, it was just some jelly that I had prepared for a sandwich to eat but I dropped a spoonful on the water as the light flickered and it scared my blue mandarin and pet iguana, Sky and Hulk.

But let's return to the tank, and the jelly, from the sandwich was actually algae. Tomorrow I'll try leftover chicken dinner with white wine and invite the crazy Nextdoor neighbor with a big Achilles tang in, to watch me feed my eel to my wife. My wife said I have a friend that likes only red wine with eels and jelly. Next thing I know, my favorite Red Sea tank became a source of unforgettable doom.

Today’s morning skimate filled the air and my tummy. Causing me to turn green and healthy by recycling the good fish that were floating on top of the red wine that we poured out of a round tin can full of eels. The eels were dancing with ugly Christmas sweaters on with pickles, lots of loud music, and more pickles.

As I sit on a statue pondering life choices, i started thinking about eel jelly and red wine
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new