Let's meet Elvis

  • Thread starter Thread starter lion king
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I’ll keep that in mind, surprisingly my rhino is still alive. I’ve never seen a fish last this long in his condition
 
Try to feed him some live mollies, if it is a vit B1 defiency, you can reverse it. The reason I harp on vit B1 is because it is very common among these type of fish, and it is deadly, and does happen in just a few months.
 
He can’t right himself, just laying on his side and won’t respond to anything
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new