let's play whats in the bucket.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troylee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
3 frags, Charlie Sheen, two bags of an illegal substance, bottle of Vodka and 4 working ladies.:nosebleed_002::snicker:
 
0a257643.jpg
 
4 purple queens 2 bartletts 2 ora grade a picasos 1 ora mandarin 1 fairy wrasse 1 diamond bar and a partridge in a pear tree.....;)
 
Hmmmmm
Psudeochromis
2picasso
Perc
Hippo
Yellow tang
4purple queens
2 bartletts
mandarin
Long fin fairy
Copper band
Diamond bar goby
7 chromis....
I guess I got more than 20 lol....
I used to have 5 big tangs and that was it I have become more of a fan of smaller fish..:)
 
Hmmmmm
Psudeochromis
2picasso
Perc
Hippo
Yellow tang
4purple queens
2 bartletts
mandarin
Long fin fairy
Copper band
Diamond bar goby
7 chromis....
I guess I got more than 20 lol....
I used to have 5 big tangs and that was it I have become more of a fan of smaller fish..:)
awesome. good luck with the Purple Queens. I read that they are a little tough to get to eat. I hope they eat for yah. I'm too chicken to try them out. LoL
 
I hope it's some tasty fried chicken!!!! I so hungarian right now!!! Not much meat on those fishies...:cry:

Awesome collection you'll have very vibrant :wink:
 
Bout time he took the lid off. It was getting kinda stuffy in here!!
 
Anybody got a line of how to dose Tiger Blood? I wonder what happens if you dose too much?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new