Lets SEA your CLAMS

  • Thread starter Thread starter haanstang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What do you keep with your clams


  • Total voters
    62
I'll bite! My crocea.

2016-06-03 16.21.47.jpg
 
Added a pole at the top on the website version of R2R not Tapatalk
 
Awesome clam pics people
Keep them coming
 
Blue Gigas clam recovering from a tank upgrade.
IMG_20170616_165751781.jpg

Did you need the upgrade for him? He's beautiful! I lost a baby gigas and green squamosa years ago to a fireworm.
bsa

Aquarium 110.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new