Lets SEA your CLAMS

  • Thread starter Thread starter haanstang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What do you keep with your clams


  • Total voters
    62
Yea I wouldn't risk putting it close to any aggressive corals. Just put the clam on a flat rock or ceramic disk instead.
 
Need to move my Derasa. Jaw fish keep trying to dig under it. Question is, l have another spot in mind but have a huge bubble coral there. Will my bubble sting it?
Can definitely cause an issue with your clam.
 
Here's my maxima clam!
20170412_170819.jpg


20170125_180308.jpg


20170412_170709.jpg
 
Anyone use t5's with a Maxima on the SB? I have a 6 bulb ATI fixture about 8" off the top of the tank. Tank is 24" deep
 
7 and 9 inches now... grown from about 2". The body on that emerald is about an inch wide.


How long have you had it? Awesome! [emoji106]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new