Let's see some of those soft corals!!!!

lakes1985

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1458782442.003690.jpg
. New leather I'm acclimating to the tank. Will move higher in the tank soon. Not sure if the polyps open more or not. Was closed at the LFS. Seems pretty happy so far.

Iv just got the same toadstool yesterday, don't know much about it. Have it on my sand bed as it was on the sand bed of the tank I bought it from. Is it supposed to be higher in the tank? Polyps were extended early in the day but have been closed for at least 6 hours

todda5914

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iv just got the same toadstool yesterday, don't know much about it. Have it on my sand bed as it was on the sand bed of the tank I bought it from. Is it supposed to be higher in the tank? Polyps were extended early in the day but have been closed for at least 6 hours
It took a couple of days to open completely. I understand that's normal for leathers. Glorious open now. I'll wait a few more days before I move it higher in the tank.

lakes1985

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It took a couple of days to open completely. I understand that's normal for leathers. Glorious open now. I'll wait a few more days before I move it higher in the tank.

Does it do better higher in tank?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back