Let's see those Christmas decorations!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TRPlacek
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Christmas is by far my favorite holiday and I always love to see Christmas lights everywhere. Especially now that I live in a place where it rarely snows, Christmas lights and decorations are a must! so let's see ya'lls setups! here's mine!

20161127_184223.jpg
Very Pretty!!!
 
Come on guys/gals I can't be the only one who puts up Christmas lights! those of you who are obsessed with having the best lighting on your tanks I'm sure you have to have the best lights on your house during this season! :p;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new