Lets see those FAVIA's!

My new favorite.=)
IMGP3468Small.jpg
 
heres a few..
 

Attachments

  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 151
  • MVC-017S.JPG
    MVC-017S.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
I dont know much about Favias but i got this one today, it looks pretty nice to me.
can someone tell me, what type of Favia it is?

check it out!!!!

l_f362cecc2b03439da7c247a878df2fe9.jpg


l_177cfac9a14a436592055590e542e8ec.jpg
 
Last edited:
Very nice! Also from Raptor?

I believe my source is the same as Raptor's. Crazyhorse, who no longer is in the hobby got a large piece of this favia via an internet order, not sure from where. Raptor lived nearby and took care of her tank a few times. I believe this is where his piece came from.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new