Lets see those FAVIA's!

wanted to post a full spectrum shot of my new favia. My other one was really smurfed like someone said on another board

P4260424.jpg

Wow viva, those are both pretty amazing. You willing to part with one of them?
 
Here is my new little guy....it's a nice purple / green guy....
IMG_0933.jpg


That was when I got it....this next picture is just 32 days later....LOTS of growth, but it has lost a lot of its color....
IMG_1099.jpg

I need to try different light levels I guess...It's in relatively low light....what light levels do y'all suggest for it?
 
This is the first time that I have seen this thread, very nice. I like favias much better than chalice, look at the colors they offer!
 
I didnt think that anyone would agree with me on that comment. I know that there are a lot of Chalice lovers on the forum but for me the favias are MUCH nicer. I am sure that you and I will get shot down tomorrow when the forum is more busy.


+1
i think we are the minority, but oh well! more favias for us!
 
I'm stupid & dumb enough to like both, which means I try to collect as many as I can...... :D

We're mostly showing frags & Kenny is mostly showing colonies!!!! ;)
 
Last edited:
Here is a updated pic of a Favia I got from Fish n Frags....The color is really blowing up....

DSCN2096.jpg

DSCN2095.jpg


Here is what it looked like
DSCN1778.jpg
 
Bump for favias!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new