Lets see those FAVIA's!

Thanks Az-that is a baby Atlantis crown of jewels that grew back after I took the mother colony off the rock, hungry little sucker-the second is the LE Babies breath favia-
 
IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_2304.jpg

THat first piece is nice. Your baby's breath color is amazing.
 
Here is one I picked up local......Pretty sweet is now really starting to color up.....
DSCN1552.jpg

DSCN1553.jpg

DSCN1578.jpg


I got one more coming this week from Diversden that looks to be amazing......Will post more pics once I get that one. I plan on getting my fathers camera so I can get some good macros so you can see the sparkles on this one now.
 
wow, im not much into favias yet but i think that one is just georgeous !
 
That crown of Jewels is sweet......I think the one I have coming tommorow is the same thing.....it measured 3''x4''.....Will post pics to compare.

Sweet stuff Favia, yours too Ian..
 
this is a favia like thing i have in my tank, if it is not please let me know. the colors are very close to actual.

June2008027-1.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new