Lets see those FAVIA's!

Loving the new favias azurel!

Thanks, the one from Marvin the feeder tentacles are half out all the time I have feed it mysis and Daphna and they just don't go back in almost like they are to big for the polyps. It makes it look like a green with brown centered favia....Weird never seen them like that before.


That spicosa you have is really one of the best colored ones I have seen....Real velvety looking...
 
Hey Azurel, i would definitely move that favia into some more light. Thats when it will start looking its best. I've moved mine to the shade before and it starts looking like yours does. I think it'll do better up higher in the tank, or at least out of the shade.



Here are 2 new ones I have.....The first is from Fish n' frags...
DSCN1654.jpg

DSCN1655.jpg


This one came from Marvin...
DSCN1658.jpg
 
Yea it is Marvin.......Thanks Matt, I planned to I just wanted to get it acclimated and find a spot for it.....I'll take some pics of it once it is moved and been in brighter for awhile....It has done really well though and a very nice piece for sure.
 
That looks just like the one I have Junior.....That thing is hot.....Mine has grown really really fast......
 
funny you mention that, its growing down off the plug really fast. I looked at last night and was shocked.

I got some awesome frag disks yesterday in the mail. 2 1/2" round. Im putting all my acan frags on them, and favias and chalices....should get them to grow nice and easy.

That looks just like the one I have Junior.....That thing is hot.....Mine has grown really really fast......
 
Here are 3 that i just got :)
favia1.jpg

favia2.jpg

favia.jpg


Enjoy.... Roy
 
Updated pics of my Favias...
DSCN2286.jpg

I am going to have to glue this one down to a bigger rock as it is almost growing off the plug...
DSCN2302.jpg


DSCN2284.jpg
 
This pic of my pink eye favia you can see the sparkles in it much more....I have my Fathers camera which is much better then mine...
DSCN2333.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new