Lets see those fish traps!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cbenner
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cbenner

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 6, 2012
Messages
76
Reaction score
35
Location
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,

I have been playing around with acrylic lately, and I'm planning on making a fish trap this weekend. So with that said I'm looking for as many ideas that I can find.
I'm planning on building two different traps. One for larger fish, and one that is very stealthy to hide in the rock work and attempt to catch the elusive damsel.

I would love to see some pictures of commercial and home made traps. Also what you like and dislike about them. This is in hopes of being able to come up with a better trap than what I have seen out their on the web to buy.

I always feel that many minds always make a better product.

Any ideas and thoughts are greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Chris
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new