Let's see those pistol shrimp!

Wow. I wish I could see mine. I hear her occasionally but she dug her tunnel deep under an overhang and I haven't seen her since.

I have seen a shed exoskeleton once.

I probably need a goby to pair her with but since I got her I discovered ricordea and st thomas mushrooms and now they're all over the sand bed and I'm not sure I want the disturbance.
 
Here's a murky vid of my pair who are constantly changing my landscape, digging tunnels and covering up my frags around the area

 
Wish my goby could find his pistol in the 7 holes he's created around my one rock I can't even find the little guy
 
These tow vids were just captured minutes ago. At this point, it's a bit of a pain to have to keep my frags from being covered up from the digging...ahhh...:mad:;Rage

 
7c7007eb8df172ee7883cdf7b7154ce0.jpg

What goby is that?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new