Lets See Those Rizo's Before They're BANNED!

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReeferRob
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Your avatar is a Balanophyllia. :sure:
Hmmmm... that's the most Rhizotrochus typus looking Balanophyllia I've ever seen...

rhizoinnature-1.jpg
 
Hmmmm... that's the most Rhizotrochus typus looking Balanophyllia I've ever seen...

rhizoinnature-1.jpg

I would be most :tongue: if I can get my hands on a Super Large Rhyzo with amazing colors!! Balalophyllia it ain't ... :neutral: that's for sure!!

Paul
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new