Let's See Your Trachys in Daylight

  • Thread starter Thread starter dangles
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dangles

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2022
Messages
1,866
Reaction score
2,429
Location
Ohio
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m looking at a trachy from my LFS but their lighting is the ever-so-popular "windex blue." My tank is closer to daylight. With the lights they're using it's not an easy process to switch to a more daylight spectrum for me to see before I buy. So I figured I'd see if anybody here can help a brutha out!
 
I’m looking at a trachy from my LFS but their lighting is the ever-so-popular "windex blue." My tank is closer to daylight. With the lights they're using it's not an easy process to switch to a more daylight spectrum for me to see before I buy. So I figured I'd see if anybody here can help a brutha out!
Whitish
IMG_1293.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new