Let's See Those Seahorse Tanks!!!

My wife wants to set up a seahorse tank .
ive been looking for ideas and suggestions for tank size , filtration ( or add it to my already existing system ) Lighting etc .

apparently they are easy to breed .
Challenge accepted
 
Here is mine
2230B5BB-2A77-4A41-8BF4-23A774E37DCF.jpeg
 
if you have not join the FB groups. seahorse source and seahorse savvy both are breeders and have lots of pl of there page and more impotent tanks PICS and vids.

Thanks I’ll have to check that out. Been off fb for awhile but will keep them in mind when I get back on.
 
Would love to see your seahorse tanks and your aquascape choice!

Need some inspiration on my upcoming build, so please post some pics (with some full tank shots) of where your ponies and pipefish live!
I agree! I'm starting my build at the end of August, so I want to see everyone's tanks too.
 
My wife wants to set up a seahorse tank .
ive been looking for ideas and suggestions for tank size , filtration ( or add it to my already existing system ) Lighting etc .

apparently they are easy to breed .
Challenge accepted
Have you looked at the articles here in the seahorse forum? They are a great source of all of this information. I'm starting a new build soon with my first seahorse tank and I've learned so much here. Good luck with your build!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new