Lets see those skimmerless nanos

  • Thread starter Thread starter dhjunkie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Can find more photos on my thread if you want.
 

Attachments

  • 09D890B6-C1A0-4651-8969-48E3A5F631FF.jpeg
    09D890B6-C1A0-4651-8969-48E3A5F631FF.jpeg
    235.7 KB · Views: 152
Re: water changes, once tank ages and really becomes stable, I only change 1-2 gallons a week, which is pretty easy with my 1 gallon Rubbermaid pictures. I don’t overfeed.
 
My Bio cube 32.
 

Attachments

  • 3EA4FCEA-88B0-422F-B4BB-2C93C0444A6A.jpeg
    3EA4FCEA-88B0-422F-B4BB-2C93C0444A6A.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 60
Re: water changes, once tank ages and really becomes stable, I only change 1-2 gallons a week, which is pretty easy with my 1 gallon Rubbermaid pictures. I don’t overfeed.
Same here, 2 gallons a week… I actually do 1 gallon water change on Wednesday and sundays….but I feed a boatload, and do different maintenance that a lil saltwater/rinse water is nice for,like cleaning off the citric acid before rentry
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new