Let's see those steel stands

  • Thread starter Thread starter ncfishguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ncfishguy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2014
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
123
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bout to have a stand built thinking bout steel like to see your stand need ideas ! Wondering if there is a way to wrap it in wood with magnets ? Solid stand with that wood stand canopy look
 
uploadfromtaptalk1424346205330.jpg
 
Its the Petco Brooklyn stand the wood running horizontal is so I could put a shelf. Light if off center because I made the left side an overflow
 
I built this stand a few years ago for a friend. Here is an old thread from RC:
I designed and built all the removable skin for my friend here. The stand and canopy are all powder coated square tubing. The skin is attached with hidden bolts and wing nuts behind the trim pieces.
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/sh...readid=1555996
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new