lets see you walt disney

JDowns

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This poor guy has been through the ringer. Survived being left on the work table when an unexpected call came, I thought it was dried out for sure. Poor guy went almost black. Survived a mini crash when Phosphates bottomed out due to overuse of GFO. Survived a mini dino's episode (repeatedly) again due to GFO. Needless to say GFO is no longer on my menu of items. Took nearly six months but he's finally coming back. You can still see the really dark center nub that it started from.

trooper.jpg

brofraggingstein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
February 2018 so almost a year . It has been a good grower for me . And I have fragged it three times .

eamike261

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got mine about november 14th. Its growing pretty good. It's under a 250 watt metal halide and 4 t5s. I really wish I had a better camera because my phone pictures stink!
RzT3gQVh.jpg

Is this pic when you get it or current pic? Show us the change since 6 weeks ago!

eamike261

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with you. By looking at others I wonder if mine is a walt disney

Yours looks a lot like Walt Disney IMO, I think it is. It's got the exact look except it's a little greener. I bet in time with high lighting (based on what I've read) yours will gain some of the yellows.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back