lets see you walt disney

This poor guy has been through the ringer. Survived being left on the work table when an unexpected call came, I thought it was dried out for sure. Poor guy went almost black. Survived a mini crash when Phosphates bottomed out due to overuse of GFO. Survived a mini dino's episode (repeatedly) again due to GFO. Needless to say GFO is no longer on my menu of items. Took nearly six months but he's finally coming back. You can still see the really dark center nub that it started from.

trooper.jpg
 
February 2018 so almost a year . It has been a good grower for me . And I have fragged it three times .
 
I got mine about november 14th. Its growing pretty good. It's under a 250 watt metal halide and 4 t5s. I really wish I had a better camera because my phone pictures stink!
RzT3gQVh.jpg

Is this pic when you get it or current pic? Show us the change since 6 weeks ago!
 
I agree with you. By looking at others I wonder if mine is a walt disney

Yours looks a lot like Walt Disney IMO, I think it is. It's got the exact look except it's a little greener. I bet in time with high lighting (based on what I've read) yours will gain some of the yellows.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new