Let's see your 2019 Full Tank (FTS) Shots!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
360g corals:

360g7.jpg
360g8.jpg

93 cube today:

93cubeg.jpg

Drop off tank:.

dropoffe.jpg
dropofff.jpg

Jacked Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgive the algae, Dino’s, murky water, the accidentally fragged Monti, dull zoas(they’re still cooking and I’ve seem the final result it is spectacular) . Trying to get this horse tamed. Hopefully that will be soon so I can start working on my next build! 2019 is gonna be my year I can feel it!

image.jpg

Bossman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So many beautiful tanks here!!!

My new build is a Red Sea 425xl. I hope to have water in within the next couple of weeks. The inhabitants of my nano tank will be the first in the new tank after cycling. 2-naked clowns with a green BTA, a mystery wrasse, blue eyed cardinal and an antenna goby. And then some slow stocking of a few more fish and eventually coral, lps and sps which I am slowly and cautiously working towards.
tank entire.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 15 34.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back