Lets See Your Digitata

  • Thread starter Thread starter Invert
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Invert

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
521
Reaction score
20
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is just me again,

I am wanting to get a few Montipora Digitata

But, Have not seen a lot of them posted to Show Off or For Sale.

So, I am looking to see what types Montipora Digitata are out there.

The ones that I have seen that caught my eye,

Were the ones with contrasting colors.

So, here is your chance to Show Off your Favorite or Favorites.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new