Let's See your Duncans!!

1479338823290.jpg
 
Very nice. These must be in a low flow area to have such short tentacles. Am I correct? I always enjoy looking at the center of the polyps rather than just a big mass of tentacles.
 
A frag iv had for about a month
Bad pic I know but you can just make out the new head ,under the 2

IMG_20161119_135500.jpg


IMG_20161119_135453.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new