Let's See your Duncans!!

Under normal lighting ch1 55% ch2 80%, 11 heads
001.JPG



Under ch1 100% ch2 50%
002.JPG



When I first got it at 3 heads.
Nikon 12-29-14 011.JPG
 
I really like this tank... a lot. :)
Wow, thanks! I know there are others with much more beautiful tanks out there :)

The tank is one year old this week ;)
 
Both colonies started as single polyp frags.



My clownfish use my two duncan colonies as surrogate hosts.
Way back when the duncan was just a frag, but the male clown found the perfect bed at night.

 
I got this little fella from a friend, it had three heads and a bad bacterial infection. I gave it a coral dip, but the 2 biggest heads died. I'm hoping this little guy can make it back.

1487544574421577965124.jpg
 
I just got these today and the LFS. Loved the depth of color they have. They opened up really quickly and I'm super excited after everyone's stories of how fast they grow!
IMG_20170219_150024904_HDR.jpg
 
IMG_20170219_202030.jpg
IMG_20161126_165509.jpg

This my Duncan, had it for about 2 years, and started out with 4 heads. I love it, one of my favorite corals!!
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new