Let's See your Duncans!!

My branching Duncan. I think this is a great piece to add to any tank, great color great movement and great growth.

IMG_0122.JPG
IMG_0120.JPG
 
I need Duncan's anyone wants to trade or sell in me in PA near Philadelphia pm me thanks these all look amazing
 
Ok - so after seeing this thread the other night, I fell in love with duncans! :) LOL. I just happened to have an appointment to go see my coral guy and he had 2!! I love the large polyps! He had one with 3 heads. I am excited to see it grow! Thanks for the exposure to this! Here is my new little guy!
Same size head in the back and the little one in the front! :)
Duncan.jpg
 
20170222_190611.jpg
started with 2 heads on the big one got 5 now 2 months old my 6 head just came back.
2017-02-08 03.54.14.jpg
my camera sucks sorry guys
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new