Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

20230707_193050.jpg
 
Beautiful tanks!!
 
Let's see those Friday FTS pics!!
 
1694240433041.png

here's my wreck of a tank... the idea is to get a giant crustacean like a slipper lobster or horseshoe crab in here at some point with hardy corals that either tolerate getting stepped on or I don't care about dying.

look like a dead fish's skeleton next to all the pampered and cared - for tanks lol
 
So due to divorce I had a moment of disinterest in my tank BUT thankfully I am back at it...even have some new critters coming Tuesday! So I am in the process of cleaning and moving stuff around...
Before...
20230629_150340.jpg


As of Friday night...
20230908_193034.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new