Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

E8693510-ECC0-4E14-A70F-99DB62F89B85.jpeg
 
45771413-0119-4D27-81AE-C297BD5AD0CA.jpeg

Seeing some improvements finally. Fingers crossed no more dramas.

I really love your scape!!!
Reminds me of a scaled-down version of Wesley's tank. The lord forest is placed perfectly, I am looking forward to seeing this one grow! I am going to have to look for your byuild thread :)
 
I'm a cpl days late and a dollar short. Lol!



Gem tang passeaway. Was beaten on ruffly and couldn't stand up to its own vs. My larger purple.
Here's the tank after 3 new additions of purple tangs last Tuesday.
D
 

Attachments

  • 20221113_145611.jpg
    20221113_145611.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 20221113_145612.jpg
    20221113_145612.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 77

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new