Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

11/20 let's keep them coming everyone, were just over half way there :D
 
59C49541-7B00-44CE-92EF-E544E60346AC.jpeg
Ok.... I’ll play.... and since I’m known for posting really blue pictures, I’ll post a blue shot of my Biocube 32 anemone/Clown tank ;Cyclops
 
Now that #reefsquad has been called for duty, here you go . @mdbannister - each and everyone of us has gone through rough times. Trick is to never loose motivation and just be on the journey. I guarantee in the near future you will have an amazing tank and that day you would look back at all the hardships you endured and be proud of the tank and yourself even more :) .. We are here to support you !!!

Now get off that dang couch and post your FTS right now lol

Aug_24th.jpg


Regards,
Abhsihek
 
For the Ban, I’ll play....










Sorry I hadn’t time to clean the glass
Am I losing my vision or am I not seeing a picture there?
 
Ok good. Thought my vision was starting to go. :p:D well count it 16/20
As Diesel said - glass is a little dirty but I can see the amazing huge white acro colonies !!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new