Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

DING DING DING! Calling @mdbannister , you're up!!!
tenor (1).gif
 
Any tank that has hard work, Blood, sweat, and tears put into it is a good looking tank in my book. Help me out R2R let's get 20 pics so Daniel will share his amazing tank with us! #reefsquad how about some help from the bunch ;)
I totally agree!!!! Everyone who has posted tank shots.....your tanks all look great!!!! [emoji16]
 
Lookin good! Watch that coral beauty. Mine was good for 3 years, then went rogue and started nipping my sps.
I hear ya, For some reason I always roll the dice with angels.. I’ve had good luck so far over the years having flames, imperator, etc..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new