Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

7518888448_IMG_0555.JPG


There you go!
 
IMG_7091-XL.jpg


I found a piece of black plastic. I am going to cut it and make a shade for the light to block the glare.
Something like this
IMG_7099-XL.jpg

If I make it a pain because I have to move stuff maybe I will stop mucking around in the tank all the time.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new