Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

Here's my 24g cube. 4 months old. Already planning to go bigger

20200228_203442.jpg
 

I see a tang in there ;) Teasing, I know not your favorite but there is one there I see :) Hope all is well with you and yours!

Edit: Love the yellow watchman gobies or whatever the proper name is of the pair on the left.
 
I see a tang in there ;) Teasing, I know not your favorite but there is one there I see :) Hope all is well with you and yours!

That hippo tang is in there because of all the people who think I can't keep a tang for all the Ich in my tank. :cool:
 
First Friday in March!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new