Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

FTS as of this afternoon, have added some stuff and moved some stuff this week (still just blown away I won the pumpkin carving contest, I got some really cool pieces with the prize!):
F8D69F29-B59F-48F2-8FC9-546E2E18E490.jpeg
Congrats !!!!
 
Here is my 55g today...

IMG_0166.JPG
IMG_0167.JPG
IMG_0168.JPG
IMG_0173.JPG



Some of you may recall the GHA I had all over most of this tank a few weeks ago. One dosing of Flux Rx and it is now pretty much gone. Of course it didn't do anything for the bubble algae you can clearly see, but that is a battle for another day.. lol
 
Blessed be the fruit , happy friyay
 

Attachments

  • 0EFD68E2-84F8-476F-AEFE-02DB0E15EACE.jpeg
    0EFD68E2-84F8-476F-AEFE-02DB0E15EACE.jpeg
    238.7 KB · Views: 63
Sorry for the window glare...

...no filter, and a crappy iphone7 haha

14640A08-AF2F-4A30-8515-DC4E34D1A150.jpeg
Found my post in this thread from over a year ago! (9/4/2020)

Here is a pic from today!!!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 95
FTS of the red sea 425xl
 

Attachments

  • 20211201_165101.jpg
    20211201_165101.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 20211201_164242.jpg
    20211201_164242.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 20211201_164129.jpg
    20211201_164129.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 94
Love these!!
 
We will get there one day lol

Thanks buddy... I believe I am getting there. Done some upgrades to this tank over the last few weeks, and I am seeing some significant improvement.

Kinda kicking myself for not taking pictures of the ugly part of the show for documentation purposes if nothing else.

The GHA is GONE!!

Added a small "sump" sometime in November (there is a thread about it somewhere) better wavemakers about the same time. New lights went online last week.

I can honestly say my tank has never looked better.

I have 19 frags I need to find homes for, but since I put the new lights and flow in the system, they are flourishing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new