Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

My 75 gallon is a work in progress but its coming along. Currently battling some dinoflagellates, but they don't seem to be harming anything, just ugly.

received_318461966854198.jpeg
received_1305080296626430.jpeg
 
I'll play along!
20220204_193350.jpg
20220204_193927.jpg
Wow! It doesn't even look like there is water in the tank. The fish look like they're suspended in mid air! Jealous! :-) What filtration do you have?
 
My 75 gallon is a work in progress but its coming along. Currently battling some dinoflagellates, but they don't seem to be harming anything, just ugly.

received_318461966854198.jpeg
received_1305080296626430.jpeg
Is that macro algae in the lower right? The three pieces that look like shaving foam brushes. I've been trying to find the name of them.
 
Wow! It doesn't even look like there is water in the tank. The fish look like they're suspended in mid air! Jealous! :) What filtration do you have?
Filter Socks, skimmer, refugium, and uv sterilizer. It's mainly due to the uv sterilizer though
 
Is that macro algae in the lower right? The three pieces that look like shaving foam brushes. I've been trying to find the name of them.
It was. Unfortunately they melted. Still have mermaids fan and Halimeda in the display though and both are thriving.
 
It was. Unfortunately they melted. Still have mermaids fan and Halimeda in the display though and both are thriving.
Thanks for this! At least I know what they are now. :-) I haven't seen Mermaid's Fan before. I'm going to look into that as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new