Let's see your FRIDAY FTS!! Post 'em here!

In about two weeks mine will be 51 years old. :D

FTS Hippo Copperband.JPG
 
Soon to be upgrading to 75g next month!!
 

Attachments

  • A3A170DB-0503-419A-B870-4AF3FFF4CAC9.jpeg
    A3A170DB-0503-419A-B870-4AF3FFF4CAC9.jpeg
    286.9 KB · Views: 131
And yet I haven’t found it locally for 1.5 years…. That’s what I have heard though!
Dam bruh sorry yo hear that , I spread the love locally lol unfortunately have no idea how to ship
 
Dam bruh sorry yo hear that , I spread the love locally lol unfortunately have no idea how to ship
I'm pretty sure Xenia would survive being shipped in whatever form even if it was in a dry paper bag. LOL
 
Friday March 4
 

Attachments

  • Picsart_22-03-04_15-33-42-725.jpg
    Picsart_22-03-04_15-33-42-725.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Picsart_22-03-04_15-32-28-951.jpg
    Picsart_22-03-04_15-32-28-951.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Picsart_22-03-04_15-36-53-649.jpg
    Picsart_22-03-04_15-36-53-649.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Picsart_22-03-04_18-04-51-547.jpg
    Picsart_22-03-04_18-04-51-547.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 85
  • Picsart_22-03-04_18-03-54-543.jpg
    Picsart_22-03-04_18-03-54-543.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Picsart_22-03-04_18-03-11-828.jpg
    Picsart_22-03-04_18-03-11-828.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 57
In about two weeks mine will be 51 years old. :D

FTS Hippo Copperband.JPG
I’d love to have a 50+ year old tank - How old is the oldest fish?
 
120g and 48g cube/ hey mine didn't post last night like above, its still kinda friday..........
 

Attachments

  • 20220227_125038.jpg
    20220227_125038.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 20220227_175646.jpg
    20220227_175646.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 65

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new