Let's see your Jack O Lanterns

  • Thread starter Thread starter H@rry
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

H@rry

Troll
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2007
Messages
3,434
Reaction score
575
Location
Huntsville, AL
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My grandsons and I had a pumpkin carving session on Saturday and I tooks some pics when we got through. There were two happy little boys! Let's see your Halloween pictures.

jackolantern1.JPG


jackolantern2.JPG
jackolantern3.JPG
 
I would post mine, but unfortunatly my 2 nicest pumpkins were stolen off of my porch last week. Who steals pumpkins? They are like $2 jeez
 
I would post mine, but unfortunatly my 2 nicest pumpkins were stolen off of my porch last week. Who steals pumpkins? They are like $2 jeez

Mine cost me $25. Were they carved? Maybe someone stole them for the art work :angel:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new