let's see your pups

  • Thread starter Thread starter Double J
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_1790.JPG IMG_1790.JPG This was my lil girl Lily (fox terrier) she gave us 14 wonderful years
 
Last edited:
Here are my two furry family members.

IMG_5741.JPG
I have to say I love Dalmations! My first dog was a rescue Dalmatian mix 8 week old puppy (Spot:rolleyes:) he lived to be 14, awesome dog.
 
My goodness! [emoji5]. For such complex creatures, their needs are so simple. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
 
I'm kind of partial. I originally wanted a Frenchie, but I got Otis when I was 19 and poor haha I would still love a Frenchie, but I'll always have a Boston in my life.
I have 2, a 6mos. And 2yrs. Old. 2 different personalities and so much fun. When we were on vacation we met a French Boston Terrier/bulldog. Absolutely adorable.
 
One thing is for sure I will always rescue dogs before I pay a breeder there are way to many dogs that's need good homes!!!!!!

image.jpeg
 
13yo Otis

Otis1_zpsejymqwr9.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new