Lets see your tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter impur
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I'm getting ready to take this one down to move to my new place. It will all be moving into a 120gal :)

20150205_183751_zpsqmicuc0t.jpg
 
I am sure that will be pretty awesome. Your ZOA collection is something else
 
Hi I have a 65g tank which we were given and have always wanted marine fish. For a start up kit what would you guys recommend and what would I need? I already have some really nice sea rock and a couple of other bits. We would really appreciate any advice you could give.
 
Hi I have a 65g tank which we were given and have always wanted marine fish. For a start up kit what would you guys recommend and what would I need? I already have some really nice sea rock and a couple of other bits. We would really appreciate any advice you could give.

Are you planning to keep any coral? If its just fish, you just need a minimal light, some pumps for flow (there are so many types on the market now), a heater, refractometer (or hydrometer but refractometer is MUCH more accurate), some salt and you are set.
 
Thanks for the advice. I don't think for me that it would be a proper marine tank unless it had coral in it. So yes we are planning to put corals in the tank. The issue that we're having now is finding a base for the tank, it's looking more and more like we're going to have to have a bespoke one made which will drive the cost up considerably! [emoji19]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new