Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
impur said:
ToadallyNC wow great colors!!! Nice job

Thanks!

This tank has been through a lot. It crashed last year because of a faulty temp probe and drove the temp to 95 degrees. It's bounced back since then though.

reefriot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heres a pic of my 20L AIO
20l full (800x598).jpg
2012-08-10_10-31-07_691.jpg
20l inside aio (800x598).jpg

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats up Miles?
Before taking all the acros out to treat for AEFW;

T2.jpg

T6.jpg

T7.jpg

T8.jpg

T9.jpg

T10.jpg

T11.jpg

I lost a few colonies and am in the process of rescaping and putting things back in-I beat the FW tho, just at the cost of some of my favorite coloines-Oh well, I had back ups

I just found this club-is it by invite only?

OP
OP
I

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great Brad. AEFW are nasty buggers glad you got rid of them. Whatever happened with your trigger?

No not invite only, everyone is welcome. This is just a little club we are trying to get going so we can include more people in the state than just Portland. Welcome :)

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great Brad. AEFW are nasty buggers glad you got rid of them. Whatever happened with your trigger?

No not invite only, everyone is welcome. This is just a little club we are trying to get going so we can include more people in the state than just Portland. Welcome :)

Good to know-I hate admitting I live in Portland anyway-:pout:

That trigger passed away, I have no idea what the issue was but about a week or two after the thread I found him-I got another one since then and its doing great. After removing all the acros I rescapped the back part and right side of my tank so now there is a 6 foot channel the fish come swim in, before I had a large rock right in the middle that obstructed a clear swimming path

The pink lemonade in the first pic I lost, one of my purple monster pieces (last pic, bottom middle) and that monster stag type in the middle also last pic all melted away-It was my doing not the AEFW. I lost some other pieces but the purple monster and pink lemonade hurt the worst. It could have been A LOT worse than it was.

Anyway thats enough info for now-I know you dont miss the PMS crowd with all the :gossip: and
bs.gif

Glad there is a group here finally
Blue_nods.gif
I was here before that other place and would not mind migrating back :clap2:

h2odvl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took some pictures of how it looks today.

Full Tank Shot
7974774637_e518c8c9dc_c.jpg

Right Side
7974774991_73dd0176da_c.jpg

Left Side
7974775355_2cde9bfdba_c.jpg

Center (large Hollywood Stunner Chalice)
7974776380_27bcb20a4c_c.jpg

h2odvl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oregon mummy Eye and candy apple reds
7974776115_a9a5f95637_c.jpg

Toxic Pie Chalice
7974776375_19dbe17e04_c.jpg

Sunset Montipora
7974777326_c3c4a19938_c.jpg

Mary Janes
7974777706_73287ba310_c.jpg

More MJ and Captain Americas
7974777437_f475b36fa1_c.jpg

Insidious Favia, TPA Chalice and Gorilla Nipples
7974777649_e080f66d38_c.jpg

Reefnjunkie

Acropora Junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That stunner is HUGE.

Where did the Toxic come from?-I bought it years ago and sold some locally, actually even sold some to Impur

h2odvl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, It's too big. I have to brake off pieces and toss them all the time. I'm going to try and brake off the lower piece here soon. I'll post it on the board. Know anyone that wants some?
Got the Toxic Pie and OME from you I believe.

OP
OP
I

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tank looks great Jacob, i donno what you are talking about the other day :lol: Everything looks happy!

Yah we have kind of a race going on our Toxic pie chalices. At the beginning mine did really well and grew but Jacobs didn't do anything. Then mine stopped growing and his took off, then mine went crazy growing and his stopped. Now mine is receding and his is still doing awesome. Chalices can be so darn finicky

OP
OP
I

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, It's too big. I have to brake off pieces and toss them all the time. I'm going to try and brake off the lower piece here soon. I'll post it on the board. Know anyone that wants some?
Got the Toxic Pie and OME from you I believe.

You should try taking the pieces to Nautilus or Aqua Serene. Even $5 store credit is better than the trash

OP
OP
I

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to know-I hate admitting I live in Portland anyway-:pout:

That trigger passed away, I have no idea what the issue was but about a week or two after the thread I found him-I got another one since then and its doing great. After removing all the acros I rescapped the back part and right side of my tank so now there is a 6 foot channel the fish come swim in, before I had a large rock right in the middle that obstructed a clear swimming path

The pink lemonade in the first pic I lost, one of my purple monster pieces (last pic, bottom middle) and that monster stag type in the middle also last pic all melted away-It was my doing not the AEFW. I lost some other pieces but the purple monster and pink lemonade hurt the worst. It could have been A LOT worse than it was.

Anyway thats enough info for now-I know you dont miss the PMS crowd with all the :gossip: and bs.gif

Glad there is a group here finally Blue_nods.gif I was here before that other place and would not mind migrating back :clap2:

Dang that sux, i was hoping it was something related to spawning.

ca2or

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just getting back into corals, pics will be coming on new build once I plan rock scheme

ca2or

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to my new build. I fell out of reefing for a while after basically spinning out of control and pursued predator tanks. Finally finding my way back after a recent diving trip

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

• I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Other.

Back