Let's see your yellow acros, milli's, etc.

20180604_235238-02-1-jpeg.764702

Hello good sir, what is the name of this beautiful acro?
 
Adam at Battlecorals has a bunch of yellow and nearly yellow pieces in his inventory... I got Lemon Peel coming and I am really excited to see what kind of color it puts out. I am really excited to see the pink polyps under blues.

If you want to bring out pinks/reds, you'll want some lighting in the red spectrum; blue doesn't do much for the red polyps.
 
If you want to bring out pinks/reds, you'll want some lighting in the red spectrum; blue doesn't do much for the red polyps.

I was going to say I see the polyps and they are just small and pink. It has the potential.
 

Nice colony, what was it grown from a frag? I got one of these maricultured and it's beautiful, gold pink branches and neon yellow tips! I am working on getting less gold and more pink but so far only high light helps and only a little.
 
Omg someone else, that is the best and most beautiful humilus colony! Well done, love me some nubby acros!!!
 
Picking up my frag of this guy tomorrow: CC Dragon's Beard
upload_2018-6-14_20-4-2.jpeg
 
A little off topic...
This is the Cornbread's Golden Jaw Dropper? They look really different from each other from your picture and Cornbread's Picture...did the color change a lot when you grew the frag out? I love yours and I just want to make sure that if I spend that big money I am getting what yours looks like.
upload_2018-6-14_12-11-15.png
@Mrx Is that a CB Golden Jawbreaker? Easy to confuse with such similar names. I don’t think you could go wrong with either one though...
 
A little off topic...
This is the Cornbread's Golden Jaw Dropper? They look really different from each other from your picture and Cornbread's Picture...did the color change a lot when you grew the frag out? I love yours and I just want to make sure that if I spend that big money I am getting what yours looks like.
upload_2018-6-14_12-11-15.png


https://cornbredcorals.com/products/cornbreds-golden-jawdropper-acro
golden_jawdropper_acro_1024x1024.jpg
Sorry haven't been on in awhile....since growing out the bigger it gets the more yellow it gets...I will have frags of this at RAP Orlando....
 
This guy was definitely neon yellow when I got it!
 

Attachments

  • 4B06FF10-688C-4AE1-808E-1275C132EA90.jpeg
    4B06FF10-688C-4AE1-808E-1275C132EA90.jpeg
    172.8 KB · Views: 117

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new